How does it works?
Fill out the form
Find out if the airline owes you an indemnity and upload the necessary documentation to start the claim
We fight for your rights
We negotiate with the company and, if we do not reach a satisfactory agreement, we will take judicial action with no extra cost for you
We won your claim
Once the claim is won, we charge our fees and we transfer your money
Recover your money
You can get compensation of 250€ up to 1.400€ per passenger, without anticipating anything.
Our specialized attourneys take care of everything, saving you the paperwork and the stress of the legal process.
No initial cost
We only charge in case of obtaining compensation, and we advance all the necessary expenses to obtain it.
In good hands
We are experts in airline claims, our success rate is above 98%. Our management is clear and transparent.
How much will the claim cost you?
* In case of initiating legal actions to obtain compensation, an additional commission of 15% (+VAT) will be added.
Widerøe is a Norwegian regional airline - the largest regional in Scandinavia - with its main base at Bodø, Norway, and multiple other bases throughout Norway. Widerøe operates an extensive network to both domestic and international destinations. In addition to commercial service, the carrier also operates Public Service Obligation service. SAS Group previously wholly owned Widerøe, and sold 80% of the company's shares to WF Holding AS in Sep-2013, a private investment group owned by Torghatten ASA. SAS divested it's remaining 20% stake in Widerøe to the majority shareholder on 30-Jun-2016. Widerøe operates as a regional partner to SAS.
Widerøe is the inaugural operator of Embraer’s E-Jet E2 Jet, after completing the first commercial flight with a Bergen-Tromsø service on 24-Apr-2018.