How does it works?
Fill out the form
Find out if the airline owes you an indemnity and upload the necessary documentation to start the claim
We fight for your rights
We negotiate with the company and, if we do not reach a satisfactory agreement, we will take judicial action with no extra cost for you
We won your claim
Once the claim is won, we charge our fees and we transfer your money
Recover your money
You can get compensation of 250€ up to 1.400€ per passenger, without anticipating anything.
Our specialized attourneys take care of everything, saving you the paperwork and the stress of the legal process.
No initial cost
We only charge in case of obtaining compensation, and we advance all the necessary expenses to obtain it.
In good hands
We are experts in airline claims, our success rate is above 98%. Our management is clear and transparent.
How much will the claim cost you?
* In case of initiating legal actions to obtain compensation, an additional commission of 15% (+VAT) will be added.
About Tigerair Australia
Commencing services in late 2007, Tigerair Australia (formally Tiger Airways Australia) is a low cost carrier based at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. Tigerair Australia utilises a fleet of narrowbody Airbus aircraft to operate a network of services within Australia. In Jul-2013, Virgin Australia Holdings Limited acquired a 60% stake in Tigerair Australia. The remaining 40% stake was acquired by Virgin Australia in late 2014.